Remodeling, updating, revamping, shopping, installing… It all means the same thing: Time and Energy. Lighting should really be the least of your worries. We offer design services to ease the pain in your remodeling process, whether you are doing the job yourself or you are a professional working on multiple jobs.
The process goes as follows:
- Submit pictures, plans, designs, or drawings of your application with corresponding dimensions to email@example.com.
- One of the very knowledgeable sales engineers from our design team will contact you as soon as they can.
- They will work with you personally to create a quote that best fits your needs.
- Your sales engineer will return your picture with the layout directly on your design, which will allow you to visualize your lighting installation and will also act as directions once you receive the lights.
- No pressure! They will never upsell you or make you purchase anything you don’t want or need. Buy now or buy later. We want you to be happy!
- Once you decide you like the design, you can give your designer the go ahead and we will ship it to you the same or next business day.
The more information you include in your design request, the faster our designers can get you set up and ready to go! Here are some helpful items they will need to know about your lighting application:
- Do you want your lights to be dimmable?
- Do you want different sections to be controlled independently or together?
- What type of lighting are you looking for?: Accent lighting, task lighting, or both?
- Would you like to use plug-in power supply or a hardwire transformer?
- Do you want it controlled by a wall switch, a wall dimmer switch, or a switch/dimmer located under your cabinet?
- Do you want in-cabinet (glass) lighting, above the cabinet lighting, or toe kick lighting?
- Are you interested in any of the products or would you like suggestions?
- Do you know which color you want? Warm or cool?
- Example: I would like my under cabinet and glass cabinet LEDs controlled together from a dimmable wall switch.
For more information, please visit our free design consultation page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (480)941-4286