By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Inspired LED’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Inspired LED’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Inspired LED at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Inspired LED’s web site are provided “as is”. Inspired LED makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Inspired LED does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Inspired LED or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Inspired LED’s Internet site, even if Inspired LED or a Inspired LED authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Inspired LED’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Inspired LED does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Inspired LED may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Inspired LED does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Inspired LED has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Inspired LED of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Inspired LED’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- We make every effort to ship off the shelf and custom orders within 1-2 business days, via first class or priority mail to locations in the US and Canada. The USPS estimates 2-3 days delivery to destinations in the continental US, and 7-12 days to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- We process orders on a first come, first serve basis. We offer free USPS shipping as an added benefit to our customers, therefore choosing “Free USPS Shipping” does not mean your order will be processed any slower than if you pay for UPS.
- Orders placed over the weekend will be shipped on Monday.
- Packages needed sooner than 2-3 days or shipped via UPS will be shipped at the customer’s expense. Please select UPS as your shipping method when checking out.
- All expedited UPS orders must be placed before 11:00AM MST in order to ship out the same day they are placed. Past this time, we will try our best to ship your order as soon as we can. Orders placed on the weekend will ship on Monday. No Saturday Deliveries. If you need a Saturday delivery, please call us ASAP.
- If you would like to know the status of your order, please check the email you ordered with for your tracking information. If you did not receive a tracking number, please contact us with your name and the website you purchased our products from.
- IMPORTANT: If you checkout with your Paypal account, your pre-set “ship to” address will always override any shipping address you enter into our website. PLEASE double check and make sure your Paypal “ship to” address is correct before you verify your shipment! As much as we try, we cannot catch every difference in shipping addresses.