While the vast majority of our product line is connectorized for the customer’s convenience, it is sometimes desirable to cut one’s own flexible LED lights. For this purpose we offer the Tiger Paw LED Connector® and the Tiger Paw LED Connector® Screw Terminal, which allows for reliable termination of flexible strips without the need for soldering. This option is especially great for expansion with our other contractor products.
Simply cut the flexible strip along copper pads and mount the Tiger Paw LED Connector® onto the end of the flex. Then, strip your cable, match up the positive and negative ends, insert wires and tighten screws. Use a red permanent marker to aid in the installation process- mark and identify the positive polarity on the flexible strips and connectors to ensure consistency throughout your project. Then remove adhesive backing and install LED flex strip in desired location.
- 1- Individual Tiger Paw® screw terminal connector
- Adhesive backing for easy installation
- Solderless termination for 8mm LED flex strips
- Terminates flexible LED strips to 18-22AWG bare wire
- Dimensions: 1.9” x 0.55″ x 0.55″
- U.S. Patent No. 8,714,772