The Electronic Magnitude Transformer allows you to hardwire and dim your LEDs from a wall dimmer.
Requires a compatible low voltage wall dimmer to work. – We suggest using the Lutron DVCL Dimmer also see the compatible dimmer list in the Information Sheet tab below.
Also requires a cable to run from the dimmable transformer to the first light(s) – Can use Inspired LED interconnect cables or in wall cables to wire nut into the transformer. (This cable is not included) More information can be found on our blog post – New Product: E-Series Dimmable Low-Voltage Transformers
- Electronic Magnitude Transformer – Perfect for dimming under cabinet lighting
- Dimmable with Incandescent TRIAC (leading edge) dimmer switches – Lutron DVCL Dimmer Switch
- Super-compact aluminum case, measures in at 6.77″ x 2.67″ x 1.26″
- Nema 3R Enclosure Rating for outdoor use
- Auto-reset protection for short circuits and over-voltage
- Class 2, UL 8750, FFC 15 part 2