While the vast majority of our product line is modular for the customer’s convenience, it is sometimes desirable to cut one’s own flexible LED lights. For this purpose we offer the Tiger Paw LED Connector® line, which allows for reliable termination of flexible strips without the need for soldering.
The Tiger Paw LED Connector® Flex Strip Extender allows you to add to an existing LED strip that has already been cut. Simply terminate the cut LED strip on one side of the connector, the extra LED strip terminates on the opposite side, carrying power to the extra LED strip. Great for applications where you need extra light or if you need to add to an existing system.
Please be aware: Tiger Paw Connectors need to be used on bare flexible strips only.
- 1- Individual Tiger Paw LED Connector® Flex Strip Extender
- Adhesive backing for easy installation
- Solderless termination for 8-10mm LED flex strips
- Terminates to a push lock ribbon connector
- Dimensions: 2.21” x 0.63″ x 0.16″
- U.S. Patent No. 8,714,772