When a single row flexible strip just isn’t enough light, the double row flexible LED strip is a great option for extra lighting. These are great to use for specialty lighting projects, workshops, garage spaces, above stoves or sinks, or anywhere you need an extreme amount of light. Two rows of LEDs are placed on a single strip to allow for an extra bright flexible strip. Built in our shop to your exact specifications, with connectors soldered onto each end.
Double Row Ultra Bright Flexible LED Strips are not recommended for under cabinet lighting. Please see our ultra bright flexible strips for the perfect amount of light for kitchen under cabinet lighting.
Double Row Flex Strips have adhesive backing for easy installation. Connect strips together with interconnect cables and power with a power supply or hardwire with a dimmable transformer. Accessories are not included.
- Custom cut LED strip with soldered end connector. Custom lengths range from 2″ to 472″.
- Luminosity: ~500-525 lumens per foot (depending on color)
- Wattage: 5.25 watts per foot
- 180 LEDs per meter / 60 LEDs per foot
- Dimensions: 16.5 mm (0.64″) wide x (custom length) x 0.25″ at highest point
- Double row flex is NOT compatible with our solderless Tiger Paw LED Connectors®.
- i Subtract 1.5″ from your dimensions on each side of the flexible strip to allow room for interconnect cable installation.
- CSA Listed: 265216