Our kits come with everything you need to install in minutes, including the light strips with double backed adhesive, cables, power supply(s), switch(es), cable clamps, and optional screws. Our system is modular, and accessories are interchangeable. All components and accessories can be purchased separately or in a kit. You can add on to your kit at anytime by purchasing additional components.
The manufacturers of the LEDs indicate that life span of the lights is over 100,000 hours (more than 10 years).
We currently have cool white, warm white, pure white, blue, green, and red LEDs.
RGB color changing LEDs have been removed from our website and are currently undergoing a redesign. Check back soon for more details!
– Warm white is similar to incandescent light, with a color temperature of 3000K.
– Pure White is similar to daylight, with a color temperature of 4200K.
– Cool white is similar to fluorescent light, with a color temperature of 6000K.
– Normal Bright: an LED every 1.3 inches, ~65-75 lumens per foot
- Great accent light, not over-powering for above cabinet lighting, glass cabinet lighting, cove and kick lighting, display lighting or back lighting. Available in warm white, pure white, cool white, red, green, and blue.
– Super Bright: an LED every 0.66 inches, ~135-150 lumens per foot
- Perfect choice for kitchen under cabinet lighting, shelves, display cabinets, signage, and entertainment centers. Available in warm white, pure white, cool white, red, green, and blue.
– Ultra Bright: an LED every 0.39 inches, ~220-240 lumens per foot
- Great for task lighting, office, garage, jewelry cases, small kitchen cabinets, toy haulers, and safes. Available in warm white, pure white, cool white, and blue.
– Mega Bright: an LED every 0.33 inches, ~260-280 lumens per foot
- When too much light is just right! Can be used under cabinets, but you will want a dimmer! Perfect for workbenches, garages, and places you need lots of direct light!
– The Pro Series 21 and 42 LED Panels are thin, rigid light panels. Each panel has two double-sided adhesive pads with optional screw mounting. Both 21 and 42 LED Panels are off the shelf items.
– The Designer Series Panels are identical to the Pro Series panels, except they have a housing that creates a more finished look with increased durability. The 10” and 18” Designer Panels are off the shelf items, however, we also offer custom lengths up to 60”. Our New Designer Series lens features a white frosted lens unlike the clear lens of the original designer series panel.
– The flexible strips are thinner than our other LED products and have an adhesive backing, which allows for quick and painless installation. Flexible strips come in 4 different brightness levels, with ultra bright being the closest to the Pro Series 21 & 42 LED and Designer Series. All flexible strips are made to any length you need or can be purchased in whole 12M reels.
– Our Pro Series 21 LED panels are 8.75” x .050” x 0.30”, and weigh 0.4 oz each.
– Our Pro Series 42 LED panels are 16.75” x 0.50” x 0.30” and weigh 0.7 oz each.
– Our 10” designer series panels are 10” x 0.87” x 0.75” and weigh 1.1 oz each.
– Our 18” designer series panels are 18” x 0.87” x 0.75” and weigh 1.9 oz each.
– Our flex strips are ½” wide x (custom lengths to your spec).
– Our custom designer series panels are (custom lengths to your specs) x 0.87″ x 0.75″.
-Our custom Radiant Edge panels are (custom lengths to your specs)” x 0.96″ x 0.85″
LEDs generate a very small amount of heat and are much safer than light bulbs. You can handle them without worry, even after they have been plugged in for days.
We currently do not offer puck lights.
The in-wall cables are thicker (18AWG class 2), and rated for use inside walls. We offer both cables in a variety of sizes (interconnect cables are 16 AWG and not rated for in-wall use). If you would like to purchase your own in-wall cables, we offer screw terminals to connect your in-wall cable to Inspired LED lights.
You can find spec sheets about most of our products underneath the individual product descriptions.
You may purchase different lights to test to determine colors and styles that will work best for your application. If you decide you would like to return any samples you ordered, let us know! If you are a contractor, designer, electrician and would like to purchase samples or our demo-board, please give us a call: 480-941-4286.
See the below requirements met by Inspired LED products!
CSA C22.2 No. 250.0-08/ANSI/ UL Standard 1598, 3rd Edition – Luminaires
UL Standard 8750, 1st Edition – Light Emitting Diode Equipment for Use in Lighting Products
CSA C22.2 No. 250.13-14 – Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Lighting Applications
ANSI/UL Standard 2108, 1st Edition – Low Voltage Lighting Systems
We love hearing from you! Feedback is very important to our company and useful for other buyers. Whether it’s a comment, suggestion, or any kind of experience you’ve had with us, please let us know what you thought of your purchase! We are continually looking to improve our services and products in order to better serve you.
– You can leave a review under each product page of our website or on any of our social media outlets (FACEBOOK, TWITTER, and HOUZZ)!
– You are also more than welcome to send us an email or give us a call with your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org .
– If you ordered from Amazon or Ebay, you can leave feedback on the appropriate websites.
We are here to listen and appreciate every word!
Technical and Installation Questions
– Our kits are perfect for starters and come with all power supplies and accessories you may need.
– You can also email us at DESIGN@INSPIREDLED.COM with a description of your application, digital pictures or drawings (if available), your phone number, and best time to call, and someone will get back to you within 1-2 business days. You can also fill out the online form and attach required items through the website DESIGN SERVICES PAGE!
Depending on how much light you desire, you may only need one 8.5” or 18” light panel for each 24” – 36” cabinet. Some clients connect them end to end, and sometimes in multiple parallel rows, depending on desired effect and brightness.
Typically we recommend using one flexible led strip per cabinet, to determine strip length take the cabinet length and subtract 3″.
Ordering additional pieces from Inspired LED, or one of our distributors can easily expand your lighting system. All components and accessories are sold separately as well as in kits for easy expansion.
Please refer to the chart below. If you need more help, please contact us!
12V Power Requirements
24V Power Requirements
– If you are trying to dim your lights via a wall dimmer, you will need a dimmable transformer. The wall dimmer needs to be a compatible low voltage dimmer, which can usually be found at your local hardware store or online. Please see the list of approved wall dimmers that are compatible with either the Electronic Transformer or the Magnetic Transformer. We sell the Lutron DVLV-600P Diva Magnetic Low-Voltage Single-Pole Dimmers for our Magnetic Transformers, as well as the CFL/LEC 153-P Lutron Dimmers with our Electronic Transformers.
If you are using a power supply that plugs into a standard outlet, you have a variety of in-line dimming options.**NOTE Plug-In Power Supplies CANNOT be dimmed with a wall switch, and must be dimmed on the low-voltage side. Please contact us for more information : email@example.com or 480-941-4286.
We sell Lutron DVLV-600P-WH Diva Magnetic Low-Voltage Single-Pole Dimmers for the Magnetic Transformers, and we carry the CFL/LED Dimmers for the E-Series Transformers. If you don’t use a dimmer on THE LIST with our dimmable transformer, we can’t guarantee that the two will be compatible.
Yes, you have four different options:
- Wire the wall switch to a switched outlet and plug in a power supply. If you would like your lights to be dimmed, just add a push button dimmer or remote controlled dimmer after the power supply. (Power supplies cannot be dimmed directly with a wall switch)
- If you have existing wires under your cabinets, use a convenience box and a mini power supply. If you would like your lights to be dimmed, just add a push button dimmer or remote controlled dimmer after the power supply. (Inspired LED is no longer carrying convenience boxes, but they are available on Amazon)
- Wire a compatible wall dimmer to one of our dimmable transformers. Wire nut one of our interconnect cables or in-wall cables to the transformer and then to your Inspired LED light panels for flexible strips.
- Use a plug-in power supply with a TRIAC analyzer to pair with any standard TRAIC dimmer to allow you to dim your lights.
– You can utilize the wiring from your old fluorescent lights to power these LED lights.
– You will have to transform the power on these lines from 120VAC to 12VDC, once that is accomplished you can plug those wires directly into our lights using either our screw terminal connectors or by cutting and splicing one of our interconnect cables to the existing wire.
– Converting to 12VDC is accomplished with use of our dimmable transformer between the switch and under cabinet locations (see figure below). The transformer must be controlled by an approved dimmer, check out here for HARDWIRE GUIDELINES!
Measure the total length of the area that you need to light AND subtract 1.5” on each side for interconnect cable or power supply installation, so in total cabinet length subtract three inches for the flexible strip length. The ends of the interconnect cables and power supplies are rigid. If you do not leave room at the end of each strip, you will not be able to connect them or power them. Also, the ends of the flexible strips are sensitive, so you run the risk of breaking the solder on your strip- This means a broken LED strip!
Of course! You can choose any combination of cables equal to the number of cables in your kit. Please add a note during check out before entering your payment information or email us directy at firstname.lastname@example.org; mentioning what cables you need directly after ordering. You can choose from 4”, 1’, 2’, 3’, 6’, and 12’ cables.
**Please note: order comments included in PayPal and Amazon Pay transactions cannot be seen by Inspired LED – it is imperative that PayPal and Amazon Pay cable changes be emailed directly to Inspired LED for confirmation**
Yes, all of our kits are fully modular. Just make sure that your power supply is large enough to handle the extra panels or flex needed for your project!
We can make anything you need in our shop, however you are more than welcome to do this yourself. If you would like to cut your own strips, only cut at the copper pads (every 3 LEDs). Please see the INSTRUCTIONS SHEET for more information.
Yes you can use multiple wireless dimmers on the same frequency. If you are looking to run multiple zones off a single controller, please check out our new Multi-Zone Dimmer with Wireless Remote.
Please visit our YOUTUBE channel for installation videos, or see our spec sheets for help. Each product page should also include the product video. If you still need assistance please email us at email@example.com or call us 480-941-4286.
Flexible strips run perfectly under the flat surfaces of Ikea cabinets. Typically, customers enjoy ultra bright flexible strips for under cabinet lighting and normal bright flexible strips for glass cabinet and cove lighting. If you need alternative options you can always work with our lighting design team for your project!
Our outdoor products are currently only available in 12 volts. If you are looking for 24V products, please contact our design team who can help with special projects.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept Paypal payments and Amazon Pay. You will be given the options at checkout- Please select the correct form of payment at checkout.
If you pay by Paypal or Amazon Pay, you will be taken to a secure site where your payment will be processed. If you pay by credit card, your payment will be securely processed by QuickBooks Merchant Services on an SSL certified page.
Please make sure your BILLING information is correct and all of the credit card info you have entered is accurate. The website will automatically have Billing listed first, and a box checked for shipping to be the same as above. If this is NOT the case you will need to uncheck the box and enter the separate billing and shipping addresses. If it is still not working, please contact us directly 480-941-4286. PayPal can also be used without having to create an account and you can checkout with your credit card information! We are now also offering Amazon Pay!
Please contact us directly and we can help you with your order.
Yes. Please make sure you are logged into your account and your cart will be saved to purchase in the future.
Contractor pricing is based on purchasing volume. We highly recommend ordering our products first to ensure our products work for you. We generally offer discounts to contractors after a few initial large purchases and the discount will then be set based on initial and predicted volume. For more information, please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Contractor Pricing” in the subject line.
– Orders placed with Inspired LED can be returned or exchanged with receipt of order. Please email us directly at ORDERS@INSPIREDLED.COM for return authorization before returning/exchanging.
– If you are returning individual items from a kit (not the entire kit), you will receive a 50% refund of the full retail price for each item. Because these kits are offered at a discounted price and are pre-stocked, we cannot offer a full refund for individual items.
– Items returned for a refund- Once we receive your returned items, please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.
– Items purchased from Amazon or eBay can also be returned to Inspired LED for processing.
– Yes! You can call or email us.
– For general or customer support questions, and order-specific questions, please email ORDERS@INSPIREDLED.COM.
– For submitting a design request email the Design Team at DESIGN@INSPIREDLED.COM with a description of your application, digital pictures or drawings, your phone number, and best time to call, and someone will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
We do! If you are in the area and would like to drop by to see some of our products, please give us a call or just stop by. Also please note, since we have just moved to a new facility not all items are up and on display yet, but will be soon. We are located near the intersection of Priest and University. Our “Inspired LED” sign should be visible from the road! 1702 W 10th Place Tempe AZ 85281.
– We make every effort to ship off the shelf and custom orders within 1-2 business days, via USPS or UPS Ground to locations in the US and Canada. Once shipped, your order will arrive to you between 1-5 days within the US, and 7-12 days to Canada.
-All USPS orders are a standard $5 flat rate. All UPS orders are calculated at checkout based on the ship-to address and estimated weight of the package. We make every effort to ship off the shelf and custom orders within 1-2 business days.
– Orders shipped to Canada are shipped via USPS Priority Mail International for a $45 flat rate.
– Orders placed over the weekend will be shipped on Monday.
– For all urgent orders, please see the next question.
– Packages needed sooner than 2-3 days or shipped via expedited UPS will be shipped at the customer’s expense. Please select UPS as your shipping method when checking out.
– All expedited UPS orders must be placed before 11:00AM MST (Arizona) in order to ship out the same day they are placed. Past this time, we will try our best to ship your order as soon as we can. Orders placed on the weekend will ship on Monday. Saturday Deliveries are not available online. If you need a Saturday delivery, please call us ASAP.
– UPS Next Day Air Early A.M.: Guaranteed by about 8:00AM the next business day, in most areas.
– UPS Next Day Air: Guaranteed by about 10:30AM or 12:00 noon the next day, in most areas.
– UPS Next Day Air Saver: Guaranteed by the end of the next day.
– UPS 2nd Day Air: Guaranteed by the end of the second business day.
– UPS Ground: Typically about 1-5 days, depending on the shipping location.
If you would like to know the status of your order, please check the email you ordered with for your tracking information. If you did not receive a tracking number, please contact us with your name and the website you purchased our products from.
Of course! Add “Store Pickup” when checking out in the comments section including a shipping note letting us know when we can be expecting you, and follow up with an email to email@example.com to confirm!