POWER OVER ETHERNET
Inspired LED is excited to announce partnership with Igor, Inc.
What is PoE?
- Power over Ethernet, or PoE LED lighting, allows for Ethernet cables to carry data and electrical power. (Back to a PoE network switch)
How does PoE work with LED Lighting?
- Using PoE means LED lighting can be powered directly through Ethernet cables, and controlled by the Igor application platform. For a system to function the PoE network switch will connect to Igor-enabled devices which power the Inspired LED fixtures. The Igor-enabled devices are all managed by the Igor software, allowing for the ultimate control over the LED lighting system.
- PoE is the way of the future! PoE is cost-effective and easier to install than traditional lighting systems. Using the software allows for total customization of lighting schedules and spaces leading to a reduction in overall energy usage.
About Igor, Inc.
Igor’s Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology is a plug-and-play solution for the booming connected lighting market. Their PoE solution integrates power and data in a single cable. This eliminates the need for expensive electrical wiring and delivering building owners higher quality lighting and greater cost reduction than LED lighting alone. The PoE solution from Igor is fully integrated, yet modular, connecting any lighting manufacturer’s LED fixtures with sensors. Their solution also includes a powerful cloud analytics option which can provide customizable dashboards detailing energy usage and sensor data to greatly enhance facility operational costs and efficiency. In addition to these advantages, Igor provides:
- Scalable and flexible network and power infrastructure that is no longer constrained by AC power access,
- Easy to reconfigure lighting to achieve optimal productivity without the costly rewiring by an electrician,
- A centralized network optimized for continuous operation, eliminating power interruption and downtime, and
- Superior lighting with up to 80% cost savings on installation and energy management.
For more information regarding PoE systems please call us directly 480-941-4286 or email us at email@example.com .