Dimmable Transformer Wiring
- Dimmable Transformers should be installed by a licensed electrician.
- The actual transformer is encapsulated in the enclosure. Input leads are 20AWG to 14 AWG. Output leads are 16 AWG/ 18 AWG
- Controlled with a low-voltage compatible dimmer.
- Be sure to read the spec sheets for each transformer as each model may differ slightly in installation or wiring.
- Enclosure temperature will not exceed 70°C @ 40°C ambient.
- Transformers should NEVER be enclosed behind drywall, must remain accessible.
- General directions to wiring can be found here: How to Wire a Dimmable Transformer
12V E-Series or Magnetic Magnitude Wiring:
12V LinDrive Magnitude Transformer Wiring:
24V E-Series or Magnetic Magnitude Transformer Wiring:
XSSM 544px - 768pxMD 768px - 992pxLG 992px - 1200pxXL 1200px