Inspired LED Free Design Services
Speed up your design and quote process.
Determining the lighting needed for a project can sometimes be tricky. With a bit of key information, we can design and quote your lighting project for you! Follow the simple steps below to ensure you project gets the products it requires. If you need further assistance read through the tabs to determine which products, color choice, and system type are right for you! Lastly, you can submit your free design request to our talented designers.
Determine where you would like LED lighting
Sketch a quick drawing (lines and numbers), take a photo, or send us schematics/building plans of the area(s) you would like LEDs.
Measure the lengths of the available LED space in the areas you would like LED lighting. Make sure to measure the underside of the cabinet between bridges for an accurate length!
Label the dimensions on the photo, sketch, or plan. Clearly mark where existing power is located.
Remolding/New Construction: Please indicate the locations of the power feeds.
Replacing Existing Lighting: Please indicate the location of the existing power feeds.
Determine Lighting Solutions
What types of lighting solutions are you looking for? Tell us what your ideal lighting situation would be:
- Controlled Independently
- Controlled Together
- Accent / Task Lighting
- Wall Switch Control
- In Line Switch Control
- Warm White / Cool White
Check out the next tab for more information!
Warm White, Pure White, Cool White?
A general question that we often hear is, ‘Which color temperature is best for my lighting project?’ There is no right answer to the correct color, but more often than not, there are color temperatures that better suit specific applications.
Hardwired or Plug-and-Play
Speed up your design and quote process
People often get confused when determining which type of controlling device will best suit their expectations and needs. When thinking about how you would like to control your LED system, there are 2 schools of thought that need to be understood and considered: Would I like to hardwire my system, or have a simple system that can be plugged into any standard electrical outlet? What is the difference?
Hardwired System: Low Voltage Magnetic Dimmable Transformer and Lutron Wall Switch Dimmer
- Hardwiring a lighting system requires the installer to directly terminate a high voltage power source to our Dimmable Transformer, not plugging it into a wall.
- The Dimmable Transformer allows the user to dim the LEDs from a wall switch. Hardwiring to a dimmable transformer is the only way the user will have dimmable control from a wall switch.
Plug-and-Play System: Power Supply Controlling Device
- Plug and Play systems are easy to install and allow all of your cables and connections to be outside the walls, no electrician needed.
- Power Supplies plug into any standard electrical outlet.
- Controlling devices range depending on preference.
- Plug and Play systems are by far the most user friendly approach to lighting. This approach does not allow for dimmable control from a wall switch.
Independence Dimming System: Plug In RF Dimmer System
- Brand new system that combines the ease of a plug and play system with the look and feel of a hardwired system.
- It can be mounted anywhere. The switch design allows for installation after the walls of your home are up. The switch does not require being recessed in the wall unlike standard switches.
- The switch does not require any power. The switch uses innovative energy harvesting technology, which allows the energy created from pushing on the switch to communicate with the RF receiver. No batteries or wires needed.
- Multiple outputs. This dimmer, unlike our 4- push button dimmer, features three output lines that will allow you to run your lights in multiple directions, or control different areas with the same receiver.